Monday 9 December 2013

Vin Diesel Reveals What Paul Walker’s Mom Told Him!



This is so incredibly touching!
When Vin Diesel went to visit Paul Walker’s family following his death, he had a very special moment.
The actor took to Facebook to write about the experience, sharing:
“When I heard, I immediately flew back to California, and went directly from the plane to his mother's house…
I thought they needed my strength, but realized when I got there and broke down before his family, that it was I who needed theirs.
His mother hugged me and said I am so sorry… I said sorry? You're the mother who lost a son?… She said yes, but you lost your other half…”
That definitely made some tears well up in our eyes!
From everything we’ve heard, Walker’s parents are just as special as he was. Such an awful thing to happen to some wonderful people.
But we’re glad to hear Vin was able to find some comfort from his other half’s mama though!

coutesy: perez hilton

No comments:

Post a Comment

DROP YA COMMENTS!!!!!