Wednesday 2 October 2013

Rihanna Feels Stuck In A Fishbowl With The Paparazzi Peeping On Her!

Fame might seem glamorous, but there are definitely some downsides! And we're not just talking about the dangers of finding yourself in a Twitter feud over some minor joke you made about Justin Bieber! Rihanna might post plenty of pics of herself doing all sorts of things smoking pot and wearing next to nothing, but that doesn't mean she doesn't want a little privacy. While talking with Glamour about fame, RiRi opened up about the price she feels she's paying: "There’s stuff like not being able to walk around as I please. I feel like I’m being watched. Always. Like, I want to tan topless somewhere, and I know I probably could never do that. Even if I’m upstairs in my bedroom, and the curtains are pulled, I feel like a paparazzo’s outside on a boat somewhere or somebody’s peeping." Poor RiRi! You'd think that with all the personal and scandalicious pics she posts on her own, the paps wouldn't be too interested in her! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

DROP YA COMMENTS!!!!!