Sunday 31 March 2013

Is Kourtney Kardashian Considering Being A Surrogate For Khloe?

Khloe Kardashian has made no secret of her heartbreaking struggle to
fall pregnant, and now her sister Kourtney is considering being her
surrogate. The 28-year-old has tried conceiving naturally and also
with fertility treatments since marrying her husband Lamar Odom in
2009. Kourtney, 33, has two children Mason and Penelope with her
partner Scott Disick while sister Kim, 32, is pregnant with her first
child with Kanye West.

In a preview for the upcoming episode of Kourtney and Kim Take Miami,
the eldest Kardashian raises the possibility of 'being a surrogate for
Khloe,' in a conversation with Scott.

She asks him: 'How would that make you feel?' In another preview clip,
Khloe is seen talking to her stepbrother Brandon Jenner and his wife,
Leah Felder, about her infertility.

She said: 'About a year ago, we were like, "Let's just see what
happens." And then when it didn't happen, Kim was like, "Let's go to
the doctor.'" 'I found out I don't ovulate, and now my uterus lining
isn't thick enough and I have to take pills to make my uterus lining
thicker. If that doesn't get thicker, then I cannot carry a baby.'
Kourtney, who was present but silent during the exchange, later said:
'I overhear Khloe talking about her pregnancy drama, and she never
really talks to me about it anymore. 'I kind of don't really ask her,
because I don't want to always bother her. It just makes me sad that
she has to struggle with getting pregnant.'

1 comment:

  1. :( I just feel for the couples. Khloe n L don't deserve this

    ReplyDelete

DROP YA COMMENTS!!!!!