Thursday 9 May 2013

Actor Hafiz Oyetoro Saka Becomes MTN Brand Ambassador “I Have Murdered Poverty”

Comic Nollywood actor Hafiz Oyetoro popularly called Saka has been bought over from Etisalat as the new brand ambassador for MTN.

In a recent interview, the actor who just landed a multi-million naira endorsement deals with MTN claims he has murdered poverty.

Hear Saka in his own words below;

"To the glory of God, level don change. Let me put it like that. I believe that in the nearest future, level will finally change. But now, level don dey change. I have murdered poverty and God has finally murdered it for me. I am no longer poor, but very comfortable.

"For now, I don't want to say anything. I promise you that I will talk at the appropriate time,"

"I am a responsible civil servant. My duty is to teach other people's children well, just as I would expect others to teach mine. So I cannot abandon my job. I assure you, everything has been taken care of."

Jokes aside this guy is the best at what he does.

Congrats to the comic actor


No comments:

Post a Comment

DROP YA COMMENTS!!!!!