Friday 19 April 2013

is Rihanna preggy????

Is Rihanna Pregnant? If yes, Is Chris Brown the father?
Holdup for a min, first of all we found out Rihanna came out of a
medical building in Bev Hills on Tuesday for some reasons… Secondly
she has cancelled 4 concert dates on her Diamonds World Tour … which
kicked off on March 8.:
A source close to Rihanna told KRS reps in early March she was
suffering from a throat infection and since then she's been spotted
making various visits to doctors in LA.
However from her interview with "Elle magazine" earlier this year,
Rihanna did mention she's not ready for a baby and that hopefully in
the next Five years…
In her words: "in five years, we'll probably have a kid" – adding:
"Now that we're adults we can do this right. We got a fresh start and
I'm thankful for that."
So if she's pregnant and keeping it off media, we'd agree its (Aint
NoBODY BUSINESS).
She also wrote this: "I was sick since San Diego! I kept working
because I thought two days off after the Vegas show would be enough
time to recover and I f**ked up, those were two days off from hell and
today is not different! I'm sad and disappointed about it! I had all
kinds of plans for Houston!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DROP YA COMMENTS!!!!!