Wednesday 2 October 2013

PARIS HILTON 1ST SONG WITH LIL WAYNE 'All She Know Is S**k, F**k'


Paris Hilton
 just dropped a sample of her new song with Lil Wayne -- in which the two gloat about being hammered -- and ... well, it's actually not completely terrible.

The song's called "Good Times" -- and it features the following verse from Weezy:
"I'm f**ked up ... I can't tell you what's what.
All she know is suck, f**k.
I walked up to a big butt, and asked her ass but what ...
Tunechi never slacks without her button up.
"

As for Paris -- the newest artist on Wayne's Young Money label -- she "sings" the expertly written hook ... which goes:

Paris' New Video

  •  I Love It
  •  I Hate It

"I might be a bit tipsy ... 

but that's OK 'cause you're with me.Are you having a good time?
cause I'm having a good time."

It's like poetry, isn't it?

The complete song drops next week -- but we gotta ask ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

DROP YA COMMENTS!!!!!