Wednesday 3 April 2013

Justin Bieber Says He Handles Fame Like Jay-Z


'I don't need to address every speculation,' singer tells Teen Vogue about the rumors surrounding him.



Justin Bieber wants you to know he hears all the rumors; he's just brushing them right off his shoulder. After what's been a rollercoaster ride of a month, full of tabloid speculation about his personal life, Bieber is opening up about his ups and downs in the new issue of Teen Vogue.
Bieber is on the cover in a white tank top for the magazine's music issue. And even on the cover, he's out to set the record straight, sharing "I know who I am, and I'm very much in control."
And, inside he's comparing his own life in the public eye to the deeply private life of Jay-Z. He says in the interview (which took place when he was in NYC for "Saturday Night Live"), "I don't need to address every speculation. Remember when Cam'ron dissed Jay-Z? Jay-Z didn't even respond. Why didn't he respond, because he's Jay-Z."
But, Bieber hasn't been all that quiet. He's vented about the tabloid speculation on social media, includinglengthy rants on Twitter andInstagram. And, after he was accused of assault by his neighbor in L.A., he addressed all the attention in an interview with Us Magazine last week. In his latest tell-all, he doesn't do any venting, but rather keeps it positive by thanking his fans.
"My Twitter is really nice," he said. "I have so many fans that I rarely ever see a nasty tweet. I don't read YouTube comments because those can get you sad. I see so much stuff on the Internet, sometimes I just want to go to Twitter and just go after people. But then I just think twice: If someone is dissing me, I'm going to make this person way more famous by tweeting them."
Bieber is currently on his Believe tour abroad and will land back in the States in June. In between tour dates, he's also managed to make some time for his friends in the Wanted. Their manager, Scooter Braun,confirmed that Bieber just penned a track for the British boy band. "so @justinbieber wrote a smash for @thewanted . damn. #hitrecord," he wrote on Tuesday

No comments:

Post a Comment

DROP YA COMMENTS!!!!!