Friday 19 April 2013

I AM NOT MR IBU's WIFE NOR AN EX-BEAUTY QUEEN - Hauwa Wakili

My name is Hauwa Wakili, I work for Ben tv uk as a producer/presenter.
I am Not mr ibu's wife. The picture was taken the first time mr ibu
came to london, he was invited to the studio with some other Nollywood
actors to do an interview with me and the picture was taken
afterwards. Its so appaulling and in very bad taste and shows total
lack of professionalism that some news mediums would publish that
picture without confirming who Mr Ibu's wife really is.
The first time the picture was used was when they kidnapped his wife
and kids. This same picture was used by so many magazines ,newspaper
and online blogs across Nigeria and beyond. He apologised after
contacting him, now city people are saying how Mr Ibu met his
ex-beauty queen wife...Bad journalism! I would have simply ignored
like I did before but I recently read some comments on an online
magazine and there were people who obviously don't know me raining
alsorts of derogative words at me and that's. Just wrong. So please
without saying too much, i just want to also use this medium to say I
AM NOT MR IBU'S WIFE. I met him while at work. Shikehna!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DROP YA COMMENTS!!!!!