Saturday 30 March 2013

Kim Kardashian Talks Baby Names, Addresses Haters

          

Kim Kardashian has one thing to say to everyone criticizing her pregnancy weight gain: There's just more of me to love!

While the reality star has been catching a lot of flack lately for her growing baby bump (and hit-or-miss maternity style), she's trying not to stress out about it.

"I've always been curvy and I've always embraced my curves," she told 
Jay Leno last night. "Now there's just more to love. I have the rest of my life to be skinny and lose weight and I'm not really worrying about it."

While on 
"The Tonight Show," Kim also revealed one of her favorite baby names for her and Kanye West's son or daughter ... and no, it's not North, but it's close.

Check out the name in the video above -- what do you think? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

DROP YA COMMENTS!!!!!