Monday 25 February 2013

Rated 18+: Ladies Give Me Their Pants And Bras – Lynxx


It is no news that ladies love rapper, Lynxxx.
“I am aware that they refer to me as the ladies man’…The core of my fans is actually ladies because I make songs for them. I have been coping with all the craziest of the ladies by the grace of God. My goal is always to remain focused. Ladies have done a lot of crazy things to me. Most times, when I am out of Lagos to perform, the ladies always find my room and leave certain items outside my door. I have got all kinds of items -shirts, panties, bras – name it” he said in a recent interview.
Yeah, we understand why ladies go crazy about him…after all, he is one of the finest and sexiest musicians in Nigeria today.
hmm lynxx oo. na u dey enjoy pass. 
Kblog is directly behind u.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

DROP YA COMMENTS!!!!!